Various different size frames from Michaels, Sandpaper, Cotton Cloth
- Clean your painted surface with a glass cleaner to remove any dirt, dust, or oil.
- Using the vintage decor brush, paint the base of your frame with a color of your choice. Wait for it to completely dry before painting a second coat.
- Paint your next color directly over your previous color. Let dry completely.
- Taking the sandpaper, begin distressing your frame by sanding areas where you want to create a "worn" effect.
- Wipe off any excess sanding dust before proceeding to the next step.
- Taking the vintage decor brush, apply a layer of clear wax. Let dry completely.
- Next, using the vintage decor brush, apply a very thin layer of antique wax, making sure to get in the crevices for an antique look. Once applied, wipe away the access antique wax with a cotton cloth. Let dry completely. Your project will cure on its own and be ready for use in 7 days.