Clipboard,Transfer paper,Photo copy of choice,Scissors,Flat brush ½”,Stencil brush ¼”,Round brush #4,Liner brush #1,Round foam applicator,Chalk,Paper towels,Brush basin,Foam plates,Wax paper
- Go to your local craft store for FolkArt® Laser Stencil – 30934 Lovely Floral.
- Tape off bottom part of frame where desired and paint Blue Belle. Let dry.
- Stencil floral elements with Wicker White as shown.
- Transfer speech bubble pattern to clipboard where desired. Paint with multiple coats of chalkboard paint allowing drying between coats.
- Cut out figure from photo copy and apply Mod Podge to back. Place on clipboard, cover with wax paper and smooth with fingers. Let dry twenty minutes then seal paper with another coat of Mod Podge.
- To condition chalkboard, rub side of chalk over surface and wipe with paper towel.
Tip: Paint chalkboard over entire surface before applying photo copy for more writing surface.