Small glass apothecary jar, Ruler, Scissors
- Thoroughly clean the glass surface with rubbing alcohol.
- Cut 1” pieces of tape. Place the tape in the center of the jar, turned to look like a diamond. Overlap the remaining tape pieces around the jar.
- Repeat the same steps creating another row leaving space in between the rows to create a chevron pattern.
- Using the dauber, paint the pattern Beetle Black.
- Remove the tape before the paint drys to prevent peeling.
: Like this project, but want it in another color? Check out the wide variety of colors in the Martha Stewart Crafts® glass paint aisle at Michaels.