FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Peridot, 2 oz. #2789, Metal rectangular serving tray, Spray primer, Drill, Wide red ribbon, 1/8 inch red ribbon, Large red jingle bells, Silver chenille stems, Hot Glue, Paint brush, Painters tape (Optional)
1. Spray entire front of tray with Primer. Allow to dry.
2. Paint edges of tray with two coats of Fresh Foliage. Allow to dry between coats.
3. Paint inside of tray with two coats of Chalkboard paint (Optional, Use Painters Tape to tape an out line to paint within). Allow to dry. Remove Tape.
4. Paint edges of tray with two coats of Peridot Extreme Glitter. Allow to dry between coats.
5. Drill two holes 7 inches apart along top edge.
6. Make a “hanger” with the ribbon by feeding each end of the Wide Red Ribbon through the back holes of tray and tie a bow in the front.
7. Hang each Jingle Bell on the 1/8 inch Red Ribbon and tie to center of bow. Allow one bell to hang slightly lower than the other.
8. Make a bow with the Chenille stem.
9. Use Hot Glue to attach silver bow to the center of the red bow.
10. Pull the large red bow up to the outer edge of the tray and use Hot Glue to glue in place (This will allow the bow to sit higher and reveal more chalkboard surface).