Wooden picture frame, 2 pieces coordinating Christmas scrapbook paper in pinks and greens, Chipboard letters to spell "CHRISTMAS JOY", Cereal box or other thin cardboard, Pink ribbon – 10", 7 green rhinestones, White craft glue, Sandpaper
Get the Pattern
- Use sandpaper to sand frame smooth.
- Use provided template and cereal box or other thin cardboard to create a decorative “frame” for frame opening.
- Paint outer and inner edges of frame, chipboard letters, and decorative “frame” cutout with Hot Pink. Allow to dry.
- Cut paper slightly smaller than frame to allow a pink border to show around all edges. Refer to photo for placement. Adhere with Mod Podge and apply a second coat of Mod Podge to seal.
- Use craft glue to attach ribbon, wrapping edges around back of frame as shown
- Give chipboard letters and decorative “frame” 3 coats of Neon Pink Extreme Glitter. Allow to dry between coats.
- Use craft glue to attach chipboard letters, decorative “frame” and rhinestones as shown.