All Night Media ® Embellishments - Pop Dots™, 1" wood letters, Paper mache box 4.75" x 4.75", Silver wire, 5 - 14 mm wood beads, Wood flat ornament cut-out, 6 clear beads, 3/8" sheer green ribbon with white dots, White cardstock, Christmas scrapbook paper, Hot glue gun, Drill, Craft knife, Liner brush, 3/4" flat brush, Wire cutters, Scissors, Black permanent ink marker
- Basecoat the box Fresh Foliage. Allow to dry.
- Basecoat the ornament, 5 wooden beads and the "joy" Orchid Blossom. Cut 2 pieces of cardstock for label. The back piece is 2-1/8" x 2-1/8" and the front piece is 1-11/16" x 1-11/16". Paint the larger square Orchid Blossom as well. Allow to dry.
- Paint looping lines across the lid of box using the liner brush loaded with thinned Wicker White.
- Cut Christmas scrapbook paper to fit the sides of the box and ornament. Adhere to box using Gloss Mod Podge. Allow to dry. Paint the top of the ornament and the large stripe around the center of the ornament, Orchid Blossom. Allow to dry. Add 3 coats of Fuchsia Extreme Glitter to beads allowing each coat to dry in between the next, "joy", larger paper square for label and ornament as shown in photo.
- Place the lid on its side. Make sure the painted loops are going up. With the inside of the lid facing you, cut the bottom corners for the top of the corner to the edge to form a flap. Replace the lid on the box and glue down with hot glue. Now you have a lid that opens and closes like a jewelry box. Add a top coat of Mod Podge.
- Place gift box up on the side that was just glued down. Drill 2 holes in the opposite side. This is for the handle. Cut a piece of wire 7" long. Fold down one end and insert thru the inside of box. Pull wire until it can't go any further. Start adding beads beginning with a clear bead. Alternate clear beads with glitter beads. Once the wire is full, insert other end of wire thru the other hole. Pull wire tight and then, using the wire pliers, bend wire to keep it in place. Cut 3" pieces of green ribbon and tie in between each bead. Trim if necessary.
- Add a top coat of Mod Podge to the ornament on top paper not on Extreme Glitter. Cut a 10" piece of wire in half. Using the wire pliers, curl wire for ornament as shown in photo. Hot glue to the back of ornament.
- Glue the front of label (small white square) to the back of label (larger paper square with glitter). Write "Merry Christmas" using black permanent ink marker. Add one coat of Fuchsia Extreme Glitter to top. Using a pop dot, attach the label to the ornament as shown in photo. Tie a green bow and glue it to corner of label. Add ornament to box using pop dots.
- Glue "joy" onto box using Mod Podge. Refer to photo for placement.