- Gallery Glass ® Surfaces - Leading Blanks
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Gold Sparkle, 2 oz.
1. Place ornament pattern under leading blank and trace with leading directly from bottle. Repeat as desired to create additional ornaments. Let dry 24 hours.
2. Fill inside areas of leading with desired Window Colors working one section at a time. Applying directly from bottle tip, start around perimeter of leading then fill center of section. Immediately comb Window Color with toothpick to smooth.
3. Repeat technique to fill remaining areas of ornament. Use Crystal Clear in ornament hanger to create stability. Repeat to complete all ornaments. Let color dry 24 hours or until Window Color is translucent in color.
4. Carefully remove ornaments from leading blank and place where desired on window. Cut Redi-Lead lengths to connect ornament to top of window.
PROJECT TIP: Change your colors the match your décor.
Get the Pattern