Burlap small bags, Black pipe cleaners, Red sparkle pom-poms, Google eyes, Small Spouncer®, Medium Spouncer, Medium flat brush, Hot glue gun, Hot glue
- Basecoat the bottom of child’s foot with Melted Chocolate, making sure to apply a thick coat. Help child to place foot on bag and press down to create footprint. Let bag dry.
- Using Spouncers and Crisp Green, dab spouncer in paint and repeat dots around bags. Let dry.
- Cut pipe cleaners into six 1.5” pieces and two 3” pieces per bag. Twist pipe cleaners as shown to create antlers.
- Glue antlers as shown with Hot Glue.
- Glue noses and eyes with Hot Glue