2 wooden trees, Wooden large Christmas bulb, Red ribbon, Candy Cane stickers, Gingerbread stickers, White chalk, Angled paint brush, Small tip paint brush, Black fine tip marker, Water, Paper towel, Hot glue gun/glue sticks
- Paint stars on top of both trees and large ornament with Chalkboard paint Red, two or three coats. Let dry.
- Paint both trees green two coats. Let dry.
- Take wide paint brush and dip into water. Lightly dab onto the paper towel then dip the tip of one side of the brush into the Hauser Green and highlight the outer edge of the trees. Let dry.
- Use black marker to outline each star.
- Take chalk and write your wish list.
- Place stickers onto the trees and bulb.