#12 Flat brush, Scissors, Small liner brush, Assorted scrapbook papers, Large wood letter, Small wood rectangle, Hot glue, Assorted ribbons
- Basecoat letter with Key West. Let dry.
- Paint small wood rectangle with White, let dry. Paint with Candy Pink, let dry. Sand lightly showing some white paint.
- Using the wood letter as a pattern cut papers as desired.
- Following general directions on Mod Podge, add paper to large letter as shown. Let dry.
- Using small liner brush and Black add words to rectangle as shown. Let dry.
- Varnish and let dry.
- Add ribbon as shown with Hot glue.