Mini Pail with Opener, Red jingle bell, Stryofoam ball
Small Wood Alphabets
3 1 3/8" Axle pegs, 2 1/4" Green pom poms, 1/8" pink and 1/8" green ribbon with white dots
Small nail or 1/8" drill
Hot glue gun
1. Mix a little hot pink with the wicker white to make the skin color on the elf. Basecoat the styrofoam ball and two "J"'s with pink mixture. Allow to dry. Brake off the funky ends of the "J"'s and use for the ears.
2. Paint the "V" citrus green, two "I"'s with engine red, two "L"'s with citrus green. Allow the "L"'s to dry and then add the engine red booties. For the "0" wreath, use green citrus with engine red holly berries. Add tiny wicker white dots to the berries. Tie a small 1/8" ribbon pink bow and glue to the wreath/"0". Dry brush bright green on the edges of the "0", "V" and the legs. Dry brush licorice onto the hat brim and the red booties. Highlight hat with wicker white.
3. Make holes in the face with the end of a small paint brush for the eyes and nose. Insert three axle pegs into the holes and glue. Paint the nose with the pink mixer and the eyes with wicker white. Allow to dry. Paint eyelids with the pink mixture. Paint licorice dots on eyes. Insert ears into the sides of the head and glue. Dry brush engine red for the cheeks. Use a liner brush to paint a licorice smile onto face.
4. Make a hole at the bottom of the "V" using a small nail. Be careful not to split the wood. Or you can drill a 1/8" hole into the "V". Tie the red jingle bell with the 1/8" green ribbon. Glue the two "I"'s to the top of the "V" on both sides to form a elf hat. The "V" is now upside down. Glue the hat on top of head.
5. Glue the head to the top of bucket. Glue the legs to the bottom of bucket and then the wreath to the handle/arms. Glue small green pompoms to the end of booties.