Subscribe to the Plaid Crafts Newsletter for craft project ideas, product news, our live events, and more!
Brighten your home with this colorful candy dish.
At a Glance:
This project features these great brands:
1. Use the stencil blank and the patterns provided to make a circle stencil and a triangle stencil.
2. Paint three parisian pink circles in a row about 1/2" apart. Allow to dry. Paint two lime green triangles in-between the three pink circles. Allow to dry.
3. Make two pink dots below the triangles using the 1/4" detail painter.
4. Stencil the swirls, stars and asterisks in wicker white.
5. Stencil "JOY" on top of design using licorice.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.