Two 2 3/4" clay pots, Orange felt, Brown felt, Yellow felt, Black Stiff felt, 8mm wiggle eyes, Two 1 3/4" wooden knobs, Extra fine Permanent black marker, Glue, Toothpick, Popsicle sticks, Scissors, 1/4" hole punch, 1/2" flat brush, Small round brush
- Glue the wooden knobs to the bottom of the clay pots. For the bear, apply the textured paint the to entire body of bear. Fill in the neck with the textured paint. Make a bump on the face where the nose and mouth will go. Allow to dry. For the lion, add the textured paint around the lions face and the back of lions head as shown in photo. Allow to dry.
- Paint the bear with Maple Syrup and the lion with School Bus Yellow. Allow to dry. Paint the lion's mane Pure Orange and the bears face with Terra Cotta.
- Paint a oval shape on the lions face using Lemon Custard for his mouth. Allow to dry. Make the nose from the stiff black felt using the hole punch. Glue on noses and eyes. Using the black marker, draw on mouths.
- Cut out two ears 1/2" horseshoe shapes from the brown felt for the bears ears and do the same for the lion but out of yellow felt. Add some glue at the bottom of the U shape and fold over. Glue to the tops of the their heads. You may need trim a little.
- Cut two 3" x 5" pieces from the brown felt and the two from the yellow felt. For the yellow felt add four strips of orange felt 1/2" x 5 long and glue to the edges of the yellow felt pieces. Roll up all pieces to form arms and legs. Once rolled up glue the edges. Cut each piece in half. Glue on the arms and legs.