4 Large mugs, Craft knife, 4 Different computer fonts, Tracing paper, Transfer paper, Scrapbook paper, Rubbing alcohol
- Clean cups with rubbing alcohol.
- Print out the fonts in a size that will work with the coffee mug size.
- Trace the letters onto the back of the scrapbook paper backwards using the transfer paper.
- Cut out the letters with the craft knife.
- Paint the handles of each mug in each color listed in supplies. Allow to dry.
- Mod Podge the letters onto the cups. Apply a couple of topcoats on top of letters making sure they are completely covered around the edges so that when washed the paper will stay protected.