Wooden box, 3” mirror, Scrapbook papers with flowers small enough to place of box, Pink gems, ½” flat brush, Craft glue
- Basecoat box with Champagne. Allow to dry.
- Mod Podge flowers on from and sides of box with Mod Podge Gloss. Allow to dry and then brush Mod Podge Sparkle on to the entire box. Allow to dry.
- Glue the mirror to the center of the box lid with the craft glue. Allow to dry.
- Paint the leaves and deer head with Champagne. Allow to dry. Paint the flowers with the two different blues and allow to dry.
- Using the star tip for the Collage Clay, make stars all over the top and around the mirror. Then add it to the center of some of the flowers on sides of box.
- Press the leaves and the flowers into the clay while still wet. Press the pink gems into the flower centers on the front and sides of box. Glue the deer head mirror with craft glue
- Glue pink gems to the centers of the flowers on top of the box with craft glue.
: When painting the mod molds use double sided tape to place them on while painting so you don’t have to hold them in your heads.