Silver tray, Hairbrush, Scrapbook paper, Extra small clear gems, ½” flat brush, Craft knife
- Cut the scrapbook paper to fit the inside of the tray. Mod Podge paper to the tray with Gloss. Allow to dry.
- Make the Mod Molds. Cut the flowers and the pearls apart with the craft knife. Mix the Bright Red and Pearl White together and make pink. Paint the Mod Mold flower centers with pink.
- Paint the Hairbrush with Champagne. Allow to dry and then brush with Sparkle Mod Podge.
- Squeeze the Collage Clay with the star tip and make stars all around the rim of the tray.
- Press the pearls into the stars.
- Squeeze the Collage Clay with the round tip and make swirls on the back of the brush. Press the Mod Mold flowers into the clay. Add gems to the Collage Clay swirls.
: After the clay dries and you decide to add more findings you can glue them on with craft glue.