Art canvas, Foam paintbrush, Ruler, Scissors, Scrapbook papers, Ultrafine glitter, Hot glue, Ribbons, Silk flowers, Chipboard letters
1. Paint the edges of the canvas with Autumn Leaves. Paint two coats if needed.
2. Trim the scrapbook papers to fit the top of the canvas. To create a tattered edge, tear the tops of the papers so the core shows. Cut the papers to different sizes for a collaged effect.
3. Working on top of the canvas, apply a thick coat of Mod Podge. Apply Mod Podge to the back of the trimmed paper. Position the paper on top of the canvas. Use the brayer to smooth the paper and to prevent air bubbles. Wait 15 min. and top-coat with a layer of Mod Podge. Repeat this step with additional papers. Keep layering your design until you are happy.
4. Sprinkle ultrafine glitter over the canvas while the Mod Podge is still wet.
5. Once all the Mod Podge is dry. Hot glue ribbons, chipboard letters and silk flowers to the canvas.