Three (3) 6" x 6" wood panels, 8" x 10" Canvas panel, Solid-colored cardstock, 3/8" white elastic, Thumbtacks, Three white hooks, Clock works, Drill with 3/8" drill bit, Washer with a 3/8" hole, Miter Saw or handsaw, Wood glue, Pencil
- Cut two of the 6" x 6" panels in half. Form an "L" shape and glue them together.
- Drill a hole in the middle of the third 6" x 6" panel for the clock works.
- Screw the three hooks into the bottom of the 8" x 10" panel on the long side.
- Glue all the pieces together as shown in photo. You may want to secure with nails or screws.
- Paint the hands of the clock Wicker White.
- Refer to the photo for the shapes of the colored cardstock. Cut and Mod Podge to panels. Use the ruler from Mod Podge kit and pencil.
- Cut three pieces of elastic, enough for it to stretch across the 8"x 10" panel and around to the back edge. Use the thumbtacks to secure elastic.
- Follow the instructions on the back of the clock works and put clock together. Use the washer on the front of clock to make it fit better. The surface needs to be a ¼" thick for the clock to work properly.