Medium Glass Plate, glass pitcher, wood gift tag, assorted ribbon, #12 flat brush, Small Liner Brush
Note: Paint on the BACK or UNDER side of the plate.
- Using Hologram Extreme Glitter and flat brush, paint entire edge. Let dry.
- Using Spouncer and Turf add dots as shown. Let dry.
- Basecoat over dots and entire edge with Wicker White. Let dry.
- Using tape, tape.off stripe as shown in photo. Paint using Apple Red. Let dry.
- Using tape create a chevron pattern as shown. Paint chevron stripes with Lime Green and let dry.
- Paint over stripes with Extreme Glitter Peridot , let dry.
- Paint Gift tag with Apple Red and let dry.
- Using tag as a pattern cut out scrapbook paper to fit. Following directions on Mod Podge apple paper to tag. Let dry.
- Using small liner brush and Wicker white add ‘Dear Santa’ Let dry.
- Paint over tag with Holorgram Glitter, let dry.
- Add tag to jars as shown with assorted ribbon.