Glass Block, Burlap Fabric, Foam Paintbrush, Hot Glue gun & Glue, Lace Trim, Pom Pom Trim, Snowflake Embellishments, Paper Flowers, Burlap Flowers, Glitter Leaves, Rhinestones, Twigs (8), Torn strips of fabric (1 per twig), Wood Bird (9), Fabric Scraps
- Trim the burlap fabric to fit the front and back of the glass block. Apply a coat of Mod Podge to the glass block, position the burlap on the glass, smooth the fabric, and add more Mod Podge to the top of the fabric. Allow to dry for 3 hours.
- Hot glue lace and pompom trim around the edges of the glass block. Hot glue large snowflakes to the front of the glass block. In one corner hot glue a burlap flower. Continue adding embellishments until you are happy with the design.
- Using hot glue to secure, wrap and glue the twigs with torn strips of fabric. Create the bird embellishment: Paint the bird with the white paint. Allow to dry 1 hour.
- Once dry, apply a coat of crackle medium. Allow the crackle medium to dry for at least 4 hours in order for the crackle finish to work properly.
- Working quickly and with one coat only, topcoat the cone with the pink paint. The crackle will begin almost immediately. Allow to dry for 1 hour.
- Hot glue a snowflake, bits of trim, or rhinestones to the birds. Hot glue the birds to the twigs and place the twigs in the vase.