FolkArt Coastal Texture Paint 6500 - Sand Dollar, FolkArt Coastal Texture Paint 6514 - High Tide, 2” Utility brush, Four 2” x 2” wood blocks, Crate with drawers 12” x 18” x 9.5”, Gorilla Glue, Paper towel, Water basin, Palette or Styrofoam plate
- Adhere the four wood blocks to the bottom of the crate in each corner to create legs. Let dry.
- Using the utility brush, basecoat entire crate inside and out with High Tide. Let dry.
- For top of crate and each drawer front, apply a heavily textured second coat of the designated colors below, following the packaging instructions. Then apply the designated top coat, again following packaging instructions.
- For the top of crate, apply High Tide, and topcoat with Sea Mist (highlight with Sand Dollar).
- For the first drawer, apply High Tide, and topcoat with Poolside (highlight with Sand Dollar).
- For the middle drawer, apply Ocean, and topcoat with Poseidon.
- For the bottom drawer, apply High Tide, and topcoat with Ocean.