Green &red polka dot fabric, White chunky yarn, Glass ball ornament, Red cupcake liners, Wood bead, Red satin ribbon, Scissors, Hot glue
1. Cut the polka dot fabric large enough to wrap around the ornament. Adhere to the center of the ornament with Mod Podge.
2. When it is dry continue to wrap the remainder of the ornament with the fabric, gluing with Mod Podge as you go.
3. Trim excess fabric then apply a coat of Sparkle Mod Podge to the entire fabric covered ornament.
4. Hot glue the cupcake liners to the base of the ornament.
5. Loop the red ribbon and tie a knot at the ends. String the ribbon through the ornament cap. Replace the ornament cap.
6. Hot glue an end of the yarn and start to wrap the yarn around the ornament, gluing in spots.
7. Paint the wood bead with Lipstick Red. Thread the bead onto the ornament and hot glue in place.