Countdown calendar box blank, Holiday scrapbook paper, Ruler, Pencil, Scissors, Scalloped circle punch, Foam paintbrush, Heavy-duty glue, Hot glue gun, Hot glue
- Measure the outer edge of the box frame. Trim the paper to fit around the box frame. Next, measure the front and sides of the drawers. Trim the paper to fit the sides and fronts of the drawer. For the front you will need to trace the dip-handle and cut the curve shape.
- Using a scalloped punch, punch 25 circle shapes from scrapbook paper.
- Working with the papers that fit the outer box frame, apply Mod Podge to the back of the paper, position onto the outer box frame. Smooth the paper with your fingers or a brayer to smooth the paper. Allow to dry for 15 min. Top-coat with a layer of Mod Podge.
- Apply the drawer papers to the drawers as described in step 3. Use a punch to make 25 circles. Attach them to the front of the drawers using Mod Podge.
- Make a series of Mod Melt numbers (1-25) using the Mod Melter. Heat the Mod Melt stick in the Mod Melter and squeeze into the Mod Mold. Wait seven minutes and pop out. Trim the edges of needed.
- Attach the numbers to the center of the circles with heavy-duty glue and a toothpick.
PROJECT TIP: Paper numbers, photos or clipart can be used instead of the Mod Melt numbers to personalize each drawer.