FolkArt ® Easy to Paint Rub-On Patterns - Daises #5205, Basic Painting Brush Set, Rub-on tool & stylus, Foam plate or palette, Container for water, Paper towels, Masking or stencil tape
- Prepare your canvas with two coats of Wicker White, allowing paint to dry between coats.
- Cut desired design elements from Rub-On Pattern sheet. Arrange elements on canvas dark side down and secure with tape.
- Using the flat end of Rub-On Tool, rub along pattern lines using gentle pressure to transfer pattern onto canvas. If desired, transfer only main pattern lines. Paint basic design shapes and when dry, transfer detail lines.
- Load #8 Round with Pumpkin and paint each daisy petal.
- Using the same brush, paint daisy center Lemon Custard.
- Load #8 Round and shade lower half of daisy center with Pumpkin.
- Load #1 Liner with thinned Red Violet; paint petal detail lines beginning at the base of the petal stroking toward the tip.
- Using handle end of #1 Liner, paint Red Violet, Pumpkin and Lemon Custard dots around daisy center.
- Repeat this technique with each daisy, using the photo for color selection.