8 x 10 canvas, 4 x 6 canvas, Acylic shape - bird, Acrylic shape - heart, Photo copies, Clear gems, Stencil brush, Liner brush, ¾” flat, E6000
1. Basecoat large canvas with Lipstick Red. Basecoat the small canvas with Licorice. Allow both to dry.
2. Stencil the fleur-de-lis with Maroon. Allow to dry.
3. Cut out words from the Mod Podge Papers and use to make a tree shape on the large canvas. Apply with Mod Podge.
4. Make two black and white photo copies of your family. Make one to fit in the heart. Make another to fit the faces only into the frames from papers.
5. Mod Podge damask papers to the small canvas and the back of the bird shape. Cut out photos for frames and heart shape.
6. Mod Podge the faces to the tree and the family photo to the back of the heart shape. Allow to dry.
7. Mod Podge a frame around each face. Allow to dry and then add Mod Podge Dimensional Magic.
8. Using the liner brush, paint the Licorice ribbon from the frames to the branches. Allow to dry.
9. Glue the small canvas to the larger one as shown in photo. Glue the family photo heart to the small canvas. Cut more words from papers and Mod Podge to small canvas.
10. Glue the bird shape to canvas.
11. Use Mod Podge to add ribbons hanging frames from branches.
12. Glue gems to top of ribbons, as hangers.