Masking tape, Green floss, Fitted black t-shirt, Cardboard, Craft knife or stencil cutter, Flat paintbrush
- Stretch t-shirt over the cardboard and pin in place if needed.
- Tape a 6 ¼” square in the center of the t-shirt. Tape inside the square to create ¼” border. Paint Leaf Green.
- Trace skull pattern on stencil blank and use craft knife or stencil cutter to cut stencil. Place stencil in the center of the painted square and stencil skull White.
- Paint the skull details with Cool Blue, Leaf Green and Cardinal Crimson.
- Use the tip pen set and Leaf Green; outline the skull and the face details as shown.
- Using the flower stencil, and stencil the flowers with White. Allow to dry. Stencil the flowers with Cardinal Crimson and Cool Blue as shown. Allow to dry.
- Using the green floss tie knots in the center of the eyes and flowers.