FolkArt 2538, Wooden unfinished door hanger, Wooden unfinished snowflakes, Wooden unfinished flat ornament, Silver wire, Silver ribbon, Hot glue, LIner brush, 1/2" flat brush, Needlenose pliers
- Basecoat the door hanger with the Black Chalkboard Paint. Basecoat the ornament in Red Chalkboard Paint. Paint the snowflakes Light Blue. Allow all to dry.
- Paint the ornament hanger silver. Add the inside of the snowflake using a liner brush with Wicker White. Refer to photo for placement.
- Write "'til Christmas" with liner brush using the Wicker white at the bottom of the door hanger.
- Cut a 12" piece of wire and bend in half. Insert through the whole in top of ornament. Twist the wire all the way to the end and then trim and make a swirl. Tie a silver bow around the wire hanger.
- Hot glue all the parts on the hanger as shown in photo.