Paper mache letters to spell the word of your choice, Bandana style scrapbook paper (one sheet for each letter), Prima paper flowers, Making Memories Crystal brads - bright med circle, Purple ribbon (10 inches), 1¼" metal rim tag, Purple permanent marker, Foam brush, 1" paint brush, Hot glue gun, Craft knife
- Paint the front of each letter Wicker White; dry.
- Paint the sides of each letter a different color to match your paper; dry.
- Using the 1" paint brush, dip in paint and use a paper towel to blot excess paint, dry brush the colored sides of each letter with Licorice. Paint the top edges Licorice to add definition and give a border to your letters.
- Trace each letter onto the back side of each of the patterned paper (flip the letters backwards to have it come out correctly). Use an craft knife to cut the paper as you trace.
- Decoupage the papers to each letter using Mod Podge Paper (matching the colors); dry.
- Touch up the edges of each letter with Licorice making sure a slight border is visible.
- Seal the tops and sides of each letter with a coat of Mod Podge Paper; dry.
- Assemble flowers (one for each letter), coordinating colors with brads and use hot glue to attach to each letter (refer to photo).
- “Color” the metal rim part of the tag using a purple permanent marker and write “Sweet” on the tag.
- Tie the ribbon around the first letter attaching the tag.