¾” Tape, Jute Glue, Scissors or craft knife and ruler, Stencil brush ¼”, Flat brush ½”, 7 Scalloped wood frame plaques 6” x 6”, 3 Vintage woodland baby animal illustration photo copies, Wax paper, Squeegee, Water basin, Paper towels, Foam plates
- Paint the seven frame plaques with White Adirondack. When dry, paint the recessed area Summer Porch.
- Tape around the outside edge of the recessed area on four plaques to create a square. Stencil with Seaside Villa.
- Center the letters from the Peddler stencil inside the square. Stencil with Maui Sand.
- Cut your photocopies into squares approximately ¼” smaller than recessed area.
- Brush Mod Podge® onto back of paper and center onto plaque. Cover with wax paper and use squeegee to smooth. Repeat with remaining plaques. Let Mod Podge® cure at least twenty minutes before sealing with several coats. Allow dry time between coats.
- Dry brush Castle onto white frame with stencil brush for a weathered appearance.
- Cut a length of jute longer than all the plaques laid side by side. String through holes and secure with glue on the back.