½" (One-half inch) flat brush, Corrugated cardboard, Tissue paper in bright green; dark green; red; gold, Silver cording, Pencil, Scissors, Hole punch, Paper plate, Water basin, Paper towels
- Draw and cut out various shapes of the cardboard—for example, stars, circles, tag shapes, leaves, etc. Paint completely White.
- Cut and layer the tissue paper using Ultra Matte to the cardboard shapes.
- Tip: Fold the red tissue paper into several layers and hole-punch to make small red dots.
- Add a final layer of Extreme Glitter. Let dry.
- Punch holes for silver cording.