Delta Ceramcoat ® Acrylic Paint - Metallic Copper, 2 oz. #026070202W, Four Sheets of black poster board (not coated), 6" Leaf template cut from cardstock, Small pinecone, Ribbon the length you desire your garland to be, Foam roller, 1" flat brush, Pencil, Scissors, Craft knife, Ruler, Water basin, Paper towels, Foam plate
- Paint two of the poster boards with the foam roller Metallic Gold, and one sheet in the Metallic Copper. Paint two coats on each side of the poster boards. Let dry.
- Paint pinecone in Metallic Gold and set aside.
- Trace leaf shape on one side of the poster boards spacing as tight as possible. Cut out the leaves. Lightly score each leaf from point to point using a craft knife and ruler.
- Gently fold each leaf away from the scored line.
- Set aside 6 Gold leaves for the centerpiece. Divide the remaining number of leaves in half.
- Fold the ribbon and mark the center. Starting at one end, Mod Melt attach each leaf to the ribbon. Attach in sets of three. Occasionally adding a Copper leaf. Stop 4 inches from the center.
- Flip the ribbon over and repeat the process on the other half of the ribbon.
- To create the centerpiece, cut a 2" round circle from the poster board scrap.
- Glue the 6 leaves onto the circle by each leaf's point. Glue the pinecone in the center.
- Finally glue the centerpiece into place. Glue a small ribbon loop to the back of the centerpiece for hanging. Tie two additional loops to the main ribbon approximately 12" from the end.