Uncoated white paper plates, Red cardstock, White cardstock, Yellow cardstock, Hot glue, Scissors, Jumbo craft sticks, Black permanent marker
- Basecoat four plates with Award Blue. Basecoat four craft sticks with Black.
- Cut a 6" and 4" circle from red cardstock. Cut a 5" and 2 ½" circle from white cardstock. Cut a 1 ½" circle from yellow cardstock. Glue the layers together with Mod Podge to create a target.
- Mod Podge the targets to two of the painted plates.
- Use clipart or the free printables. Mod podge to the other two painted plates.
- For extra support make a x out of two unpainted craft sticks and hot glue on the inside of the plate. Hot glue the painted craft sticks to one plate and hot glue the plates together.