Glitter deer antlers (lightweight), Headband, Felt squares (two colors), Gold leaf Ribbon, Silk flowers
- Apply a coat of Mod Podge gloss to antlers to seal the glitter.
- Using the Mod Melter, attach the antlers in the top-center of the headband. Flip the headband over and glue a small strip of felt around the antlers and headband. This will add extra security.
- Cut two ear shapes from the felt. Use the Mod Melter to attach the ears to the headband. Position the ears so they are to the left and right of the antlers.
- Using the Mod Melter, attach the leaves to the headband. Next, attach the leaf ribbon.
- Attach the flowers to the headpiece. Begin with the largest flowers and fill in the space with smaller flowers.
- Flip the headband over to the backside. Attach a few flowers to the back to give the headpiece a finished look.
If you can’t find glittered antlers, just coat a set of antlers with Mod Podge Gloss, sprinkle glitter on the antlers and top-coat with more Mod Podge to seal the glitter.