Wooden crate, Scrapbook paper, ½ Flat brush
- Basecoat the outside of the wooden crate with Nautical Chalk Paint.
- Basecoat the inside of the wooden crate with Cascade Chalk Paint.
- Drybrush with 14K Gold on the edges of the crate for a distressed look.
- Cut scrapbook paper to fit the width of the middle piece of wood.
- Cut scrapbook paper in the same width to fit the vertical length of the crate.
- Mod Podge the back of the paper and place on the crate.
- After the Mod Podge dries, put another layer of Mod Podge on top to seal the paper.