Downloadable art “Fairies Always Welcome”, Transfer paper, Stencil tape, Pencil, Slice of unfinished wood, Water basin, Paper towels
Get the Pattern
- Print out the size of the provided downloadable art Fairies Always Welcome in black and white on copy paper.
- Trim the artwork and tape to the wood surface. Slide the transfer paper underneath the artwork. Tape in place.
- Carefully trace the artwork. It will transfer onto the wood surface.
- Heat your wood burning tool with the flow nib first. Wood burn the lettering and all of the image outlines. Turn off the wood burning tool and let cool.
- Change to the universal nib and wood burn all of the details in the leaves, flowers, etc.
- Paint the design with the variety of Ultra Dye colors. Let dry completely.
- Spray with the Matte sealer.