Downloadable art “Fairy Garden Phrases”, Pinecones, 9mm Wooden beads, Black permanent marker (extra fine tip), Decorative papers, Green twine, Transfer paper, Pencil, Scissors, Ruler, Water basin, Paper towels
Get the Pattern
- Basecoat the sign Real Brown. Let dry.
- Trace the sign shapes onto the back of the decorative papers and cut out.
- Glue the papers to each sign with Mod Podge Outdoor.
- Use the Layering Block by dipping the flat side of the block in the Real Brown. Remove some of the paint on to a paper towel. Run the block around the edges of the sign.
- Print out the downloadable art Fairy Garden Phrases. Using the transfer paper underneath the print-out, trace the words onto each sign. Redraw the tracings with the black marker.
- Apply a topcoat of Mod Podge Outdoor. Let dry.
- To make the flowers, cut or pull off the pinecone petals. Put a dime size amount of Mod Melt onto the Silicone Mat. Place four pinecone petals into the hot glue to form a cross. Allow the Mod Melt to dry. Add more Mod Melt to the center and place four more petals positioned in between the ones below. Let dry.
- Brush the Ultra Dye Hot Pink onto the wooden beads. Let dry. Mod Melt them into the center of each flower.
- For the leaves on a flower, cut a 1 ½" piece of twine and fold in half to form a leaf. Mod Melt the ends underneath the flower. Repeat until you have two leaves per flower.
- Mod Melt flowers to the sign as shown.