Downloadable pattern, Empty paint cans, Small stencil brush, Colored paper, Halloween ribbon, Wiggle eyes, Craft glue, Yarn, Scissors
Get the Pattern
- Print out and transfer downloadable pattern to paint can.
- Paint the pattern using a small stencil brush until desired coverage is achieved. Allow to dry.
- Place letter stencils on coordinating paper and apply paint with stencil brush.
- Cut letters out of paper in desired shaped banners and glue to a small length of yarn.
- Adhere wiggle eyes and name banners to painted figures using craft glue.
- Tie Halloween ribbon on either side of paint can handles.