White plastic mask, Foam paintbrush, Small towel, Chunky Aurora Borealis beads, Detail scissors
- Apply two coats of Extreme Glitter Mod Podge to the mask. Allow to dry time in-between.
- Create a roll form by rolling a towel into log shape. Wrap the Mod Podge Craft mat around the log shape. Place the mask onto the log so that the elastic is around the back and the mask is sitting on the craft mat.
- Insert a silver glitter Mod Melt into a Mod Melter. Heat the stick.
- Start on the top of the mask. Begin in the eye area. Start your Mod Melter tip on the craft mat, squeeze the hot melt out, onto the mask and onto the mat about 2” above the top of the mask. Repeat this technique on the lower portion of the mask.
- Randomly attach gems to the mask with silver glitter Mod Melts.
- Allow the mask to cool while on the towel log. Once dry, peel the mask from the mat. Use detail scissors or a craft knife to cut around the eye area.
The Mod Podge craft mat is perfect for doing Mod Melt projects because it is non-stick—so you can make almost any design on it.