Pink onesie, Different size cans to trace, ¾" Flat brush, Black 6" roll of tulle, ¼" Black satin ribbon, Black headband, Black chenille stems, Scissors, Pencil, 12" Ruler
- Trace around the cans to make circles on the onesie.
- Paint the spots Jet Black. Allow to dry.
- Measure around the waist with the ribbon and then add a foot to each end. Make sure you can make a bow with the ends.
- Cut the tulle to the desired length and then double. If you want the length to be 6" then you will cut 12" from tulle.
- Tie the tulle around the ribbon tight. Continue tying tulle around the ribbon until it if full enough for the tulle skirt to fit around the waist.
- For the headband, place two chenille stem next to the ruler. Go up 5" from each end and fold down. Both ends of each stem should be laying on each other pointing in the opposite direction. Pull the ends back up on each stem and then cross in the middle so you have the 2" centers in an "X". Insert the folded stem through the holes in the headband. The middles flat center of the stem should be touching the headband. With the 2" center of the stems still flat twist the chenille stems so they are now pointing upwards. Curl the end of the stems. Repeat for the other antenna.