12” x 12” Stretched canvas, Waxed paper, Tin cans or disposable cups, Paper towels, Craft sticks
- Protect your work surface by placing a sheet of waxed paper over it.
- Using the Dirty Pour Technique, squeeze a small amount of each color out into a disposable cup by layering one color over the previous one. If desired, gently stir the colors in the cup once using a craft stick.
- Pour the colors out onto the canvas. Lift the canvas and begin tilting it in a variety of directions so that the paint flows and swirls creating a fun marble effect.
- Be sure to tilt the stretched canvas in all directions covering the sides as well. If there is too much paint remaining, tilt the canvas to pour off the excess paint.
- Set the canvas flat on risers (such as disposable cups) on a level surface and allow to dry. Marbling paint will dry within 24 hours and will be cured within 48 hours.
- Once cured, spray the painted surface with FolkArt Clear Acrylic Sealer.