FolkArt ® Painted Finish Kit - Concrete #5067, FolkArt ® Painted Finishes - Brush Set, 3 pc. #5080, Brush basin or container for water, Foam plates, Paper towels
- Wipe papier mache surface to remove dust.
- Pour a small amount of both Light and Dark Concrete onto a foam plate.
- Load a Shortie Brush with Light Concrete. Using a dabbing motion to create texture, apply a medium-to-thick application of Light Concrete to the papier mache letter.
- Create interest and depth of color to the painted concrete by applying Dark Concrete randomly in shadow areas using the same dabbing motion while Light Concrete is still wet. Allow to dry.
- Be sure to apply the textural concrete paint not only to the face of each papier mache letter but to the sides as well.
- For a different look, paint the papier mache letter first with a color of choice and then apply FolkArt Painted Finishes Concrete in small areas to resemble cement patches.