Glass cylinder vase, Stencil tape, Pink glitter, Round chalkboard center charm, Silver ribbon, Wire, Wire cutters, Scissors, Chalk
- Tape off about 1/3 from top of vase.
- Paint below tape with Magenta. Allow to dry.
- Starting from the bottom brush on some Mod Podge and sprinkle glitter covering it completely at bottom and then make it a little less as you move towards the top.
- Cut off a little piece of wire and bend into an “S” shape.
- Tie the ribbon around the vase and hang the charm from the “S” hook.
- Condition the charm by rubbing chalk on the chalkboard center then rubbing off with a soft cloth. Write the table number on charm.