Mod Podge ® Mod Molds - Ornaments #24890, Paintbrush, Cardboard, Letter stickers, Hot glue gun, Glue sticks
- Heat a Mod Melt stick in a Mod Melter (or High Temp Glue Gun). Squeeze the melt into the frame on the Ornaments mold. Wait 7 min. until cool. Pop the frame out. Do this for each letter you want to make.
- Paint the frames with one or two coats of FolkArt paint. Once dry, top-coat with a layer of Mod Podge Hard Coat.
- Cut a small rectangle of cardboard. It should fit behind the frame. Place a letter sticker in the center. Glue the frame to the cardboard so the letter is centered.
- Use on a scrapbooking or mixed media project. For this shadowbox design, we made the frames to spell LOVE.
- PROJECT TIP: Make your frames sparkle with a top-coat of Mod Podge Sparkle.