Peel & stick stencils, Detail painter, Glass flute, Rubbing alcohol, Toothpick, Flat paintbrush
- Clean the glass with rubbing alcohol. Position a glass-painting stencil on the glass. (Do not place near the lip line.) Dip the end of a detail painter into Butler Magenta, tap off excess and dab into the center of the stencil. Life the stencil and wash clean. Allow the paint to dry.
- Using the same detail painter and Butler Magenta, paint a series of dots to the bottom of the glass. Allow to dry. Add four coats of Red Velvet over the dots. Allow to dry.
- Dip the end of a toothpick into the black paint. Add dotted details for the design. Allow the paint to dry.
- Follow the instructions on the bottle and heat set the paint.
- Hot glue feather trim around the stem of the glass. Remove before washing.