Magnet board, Misc. "I Love" tags (as shown in picture), Neapolitan floral stickers, 3 sheets peppermint rain drops scrapbook paper, 3 sheets green croc scrapbook paper, 2 yds. apple green trim, Sponge brush, Masking tape, Newspaper, Hot glue gun
- Use newspaper and masking tape to cover front of calendar to protect it.
- Cut or tear pink and green papers into pieces wide enough to cover the front and sides of frame.
- Starting with the green paper, use sponge brush to apply a thin layer of Mod Podge to back of one piece and place on the frame, smoothing around curves and edges by hand.
- Continue, overlapping each piece until frame is covered. Let dry.
- Apply a coat of Mod Podge to entire frame to seal. Let dry.
- Remove tape and paper.
- Hot glue trim on inside edge of frame.
- Embellish frame with sticker and tags or cut out your own pictures and apply with Mod Podge.
- Cover magnets with floral stickers or cut out your own pictures and apply with Mod Podge.