- Gallery Glass ® Surfaces - Leading Blanks
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Hot Pink, 2 oz., #16423
- Craft wire
- Clear and white ponybeads
1. Tape the patterns under the Leading Blank and lead both designs. Let them dry over night. See tape tip instructions for fine line detail.
2. Following the numbers on the patterns, fill all areas with corresponding paint. Comb each color using a toothpick to break up any bubbles. Tap bottom of image to settle the paint.
3. Put two holes in the plastic for hangers to go. Cut out images ¼” from leading line.
4. Cut 12” length of craft wire and thread beads on for hanger. Refer to photo for placement and color.
Get the Pattern