Hot Glue Gun Helpers, Pastel Pink Tissue Papers – (1 sheet per egg), Scissors, 1 Large - Styrofoam Egg, 2 Small - Styrofoam Eggs, Foam Paintbrush, Sea Sponge, Tin Watering Can, Spring Image, Spouncer® Paintbrush, Hot Glue, Large Styrofoam Ball, 3 Cut Pieces of Dowel Rods, Moss, Ribbon, Gems
- Cut the tissue paper into small squares. Apply a thick coat of Mod Podge onto the egg. Place the tissue paper squares onto the egg. Continue until the entire egg is covered. Add a topcoat of Mod Podge to the egg. Smooth the papers with your hands. Set aside and allow to dry. Add a second layer of paper if desired. Continue until all the eggs are covered.
- Coat the large egg with a layer of Seashell Pink paint. Allow to dry. Dip a wet sea sponge into Lemonade paint and sponge paint the egg. Allow to dry. Coat all the dried eggs with a layer of Extreme Glitter.
- Paint the tin watering can with Pistachio paint. Allow to dry. Apply a coat of Mod Podge to the back of the image, position onto the can, smooth any air bubbles. Allow to dry for 15 min and topcoat with Extreme Glitter.
- Dip the Spouncer brush into the Seashell Pink, press onto the can to create polka-dots.
- Hot glue a large Styrofoam ball in the base of the can. Secure the 3 dowel rods into the Styrofoam with hot glue. Paint the dowels with Lemonade. Pierce the base of each egg onto a dowel rod. Use the largest egg in the center. Hot glue to secure.
- Hot glue moss to the top of the Styrofoam ball and to the base of the eggs. Glue gems to the front of the can and ribbon around the handle, lip and sprout.