Paper mache tree, Scrapbook papers (many colors), Scissors, Paintbrush, Toothpick, Tinsel, Hot glue gun, Glue sticks
- Cut the paper to fit around the cone tree. I like to make a template first.
- Apply a thin coat of Mod Podge Matte to the cone tree. Position the paper on the cone tree. Smooth with your fingers to remove any air-bubbles. Apply a top-coat of Mod Podge Matte to seal.
- Cut the paper into small rectangles. Some smaller than others. Curl the end of the paper around a toothpick by twisting it around the end.
- Use the Mod Melter to attach the curled papers to the tree. Begin at the base and work your way to the top. Over lap the papers as you work your way to the top. Attach a small piece of tinsel to the top.
- PROJECT TIP: Make it sparkle by using Extreme Glitter Mod Podge instead of Matte Mod Podge.