FolkArt Ultra Dye Colors - Infra Red, 8 oz. #5603, FolkArt Ultra Dye Colors - Turquoise, 8 oz. #5605, FolkArt Ultra Dye Colors - Emerald City, 8 oz. - 5611, Two or three #8 small flat brushes, One (1) small eye screw, Two-inch (2”) round wood ball, Bag of assorted wood beads, Bakers twine, Burlap ribbon, Painters tape, Dowel
- Divide beads into five (5) groups with different sizes in each group.
- Put all beads that will be same color onto a small dowel and paint with Ultra Dye.
- Tip: Prop dowel in a tall cup so that beads can dry without rolling around.
- Repeat with each color. Let dry.
- Thread beads onto pink bakers twine as shown.
- Tape off large ball and paint each section as shown to create dipped areas. Let dry.
- Screw eye screw into top of wood ball as shown.
- Wrap beaded garland around present and attach large ornament with pink burlap ribbon.