Clear glass plate or charger, Martha Stewart ® Multi-Surface Metallic Acrylic Craft Paint - Yellow Gold, 2 oz. - 32105CA, Martha Stewart ® Multi-Surface Metallic Acrylic Craft Paint - Rust, 2 oz. - 32110CA, Martha Stewart ® Brush Sets - Stencil Brush Set - 5 pc. - 32244, Martha Stewart® Stencil Tape - 32292
- Starting with a clean glass plate, tape the stencil to the back of the plate, centering your design. Tape off the surrounding areas to prevent paint going outside the borders.
- With a foam pouncer, lightly pounce 2 coats of Yellow Gold over the stencil. Remove stencil and let paint completely dry.
- Tip: blot pouncer onto a paper towel before each application.
- With a basic brush, apply 2 coats of Rust over the entire back surface of the plate, covering the stencil design. Let paint dry and follow curing instructions before use.
- Repeat using reverse color scheme on other glass plate.